1. Construction of School buildings at Velvadam & Ganapavaram at a cost of Rs.1,99,16,000/- and handed over to Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
2. Laying of concrete roads with side drains at a cost of Rs.1,84,00,574/-
3. Construction of Degree college at a cost of Rs.8,00,00,000/- at Mylavaram by Dr. Lakireddy Hanimi Reddy and handed over to the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
4. Organizing Healthcare services i.e. Eye camp in Mylavaram regularly i.e. once in a week. The expenditure incurred so far has reached Rs.1,42,38,584/-
5. Disbursement of old age pensions in Velvadam and Mylavaram every month, since the year 1998. The expenditure incurred, as on date is Rs.2,66,45,647/-
6. Construction of two temples in Velvadam village at a cost of Rs. 3,00,00,000/-
7. Disbursement of Merit-cum-means scholarships to the students, the amount disbursed as on date is Rs.1,29,96,000/-
8. Supply of drinking water in Velvadam and Mylavaram, the expenditure as on today is Rs.7,75,850/-
9. Donations to voluntary and service organizations, amounting to Rs.52,63,080/-
10. Indoor stadium & other sports facilities by Dr. Lakireddy Hanimi Reddy at a cost of Rs.1,85,00,000/-
11. Distribution of house sites by Lakireddy Bali Reddy to employees and the poor in well-developed layouts.
The trust is determined to continue with to undertake such service activities in future also so as to benefit the poor in and around Velvadam / Mylavaram.