The Sports and Games committee is intended to plan and coordinate the organization of various Extracurricular activities in the college. The aim of this committee is to make students more fitness and health conscious. The sports and games committee is responsible to bring the sporting spirit in the the student community and bring in a culture of sports and games in the institute.
- Monitor the way the activities get organized.
- Incorporating the innovations in the events or in the way of organizing the events.
- Recommendations for any incentives to the worthy performers.
- Identify the strong teams to represents the institute in various Inter-collegiate events.
- Create awareness about the different sport activities.