Measures for prevention of ragging:-
In accordance with the directives issued by the AICTE, LBRCE has initiated the following measures for prevention of ragging in the institution:
- All Senior students are counselled by the Principal, Heads of the departments and senior faculty members.
- Programmes are arranged where local police officers address the students and make them aware of Ragging and its repercussions.
- Anti- Ragging squad members are monitor and support all First-year students in the First year.
- Anti- Ragging Squad members monitor during break times, visits periodically to all hostels, campus even after academic hour for first semester for preventing Ragging.
- Quick actions are taken in cases reported by the parents or First year students.
- Fresher day is conducted with in a month of First year class work
All the above measures are intended to testify the steadfast commitment of the LBRCE towards making it a ragging-free campus...